- IRON BOY PROMOTIONS PARTNERS WITH TOP RANK BOXING TO PRESENT IRON BOY 15
- WBC – Aug. 28, 2014 – Jose Sulaiman Boxers Fund
- GOLDEN BOY LIVE! RETURNS TO FANTASY SPRINGS RESORT CASINO ON OCTOBER 9 HEADLINED BY “RONNY RIOS VS. ROBINSON CASTELLANOS”
- “Cornered: Kenny Bayless” Premieres Tuesday, Sept. 9 on HBO®
- MAYWEATHER PROMOTIONS’ FIGHTER MEDIA WORKOUT QUOTES FOR SATURDAY’S SPECIAL EDITION OF SHOBOX: THE NEW GENERATION
- GOLOVKIN VS. RUBIO, Ticket Details, October 18 StubHub Center
HBO Sports to Replay Pacquiao vs. Bradley I & Bradley vs. Provodnikov on HBO2
Leading up to the highly anticipated world welterweight title rematch between Manny Pacquiao and Timothy Bradley Jr. – set for Saturday, April 12 and presented live by HBO Pay-Per-View® – HBO Sports will present the exclusive replay of two compelling showdowns that highlight the remarkable skill and will of these competitors.
On Friday, March 28 at 11:30 p.m. (ET/PT) and Saturday, March 29 at 10:00 a.m. (ET/PT), HBO2 will replay Pacquiao vs. Bradley I 2012 and Bradley vs. Provodnikov 2013 back-to-back. On June 9, 2012 in the bright spotlight of Las Vegas, Timothy Bradley Jr. won a controversial split decision over Manny Pacquiao, igniting a hot debate in the boxing community that triggered public demand for a rematch.
Last March in Carson, CA, Bradley displayed a part of his skill package that hadn’t been seen before when he prevailed over hard-charging Ruslan Provodnikov in a 12-round slugfest that went on to earn 2013’s “Fight of the Year” honors from the Boxing Writers Association of America.
Both fights will also be available 24 hours a day to HBO On Demand® and HBO GO® subscribers beginning Monday, March 31 through Wednesday, April 30.
Pacquiao vs. Bradley 2 takes place Saturday, April 12 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas and will be produced and distributed live by HBO Pay-Per-View beginning at 9:00 p.m. ET/ 6:00 p.m. PT.
- Comanche Boy Cruises To Victory Over Tracy Sneed
- Shannon Briggs destroys Cory Phelps in 1st round TKO
- Don “Da Bomb” George claims IBO Super Middleweight Belt
- Mhlongo & Mlotshwa Impressive In WBF Title Fight Victories
- Results from Friday’s “New Blood” Event in Corona, CA
- Trout gets off the canvas and back into the win column
- Results from “Path to Glory SD Style” San Diego, CA
- Andre Berto Eyes Impressive Showing in September 6 Ring Return
- Marcos Maidana Interview Transcript
- Mexican Boxing Legends Talk Marcos Maidana
- Nonito Donaire vs. Nicholas Walters on October 18th at StubHub Center, Carson, California
- Exciting Times for Randy Petalcorin
- Golovkin-Rubio “Mexican Style” Kick Off
- Jermain Taylor — FESSED UP TO SHOOTING COUSIN … Cops Say