- Bob Arum on Mayweather Jr. vs. Pacquiao: “All signs seem to point to the fight happening early next year"
- Johnny Nelson: I could still beat 'plastic' champion Huck
- Jermain Taylor -- FESSED UP TO SHOOTING COUSIN ... Cops Say
- Marcos Maidana Interview Transcript
- Mexican Boxing Legends Talk Marcos Maidana
- Nonito Donaire vs. Nicholas Walters on October 18th at StubHub Center, Carson, California
- Pac And Floyd Versus Love For The Sport (Part VI)
- Szili ready to capture UBF world title, Wants to face Golovkin, Cotto, Martinez, Quillin, and Felix Sturm
- Juan Pablo Lopez Vs. Fernando Torres, Jeffrey Fontanez Vs. Gilberto Gonzalez
- Dodgers Give Manny Pacquiao the Start For Labor Day Game
- Berto vs Upsher on Sept 6
- Jose Ramirez Visits Vally Children’s Hospital
Lee Gallagher Signs With Prospect and makes début on Feb 28th
With an already extensive roster of fighters; Prospect Boxing are pleased to confirm the signing of Motherwell’s Lee Gallagher, and is currently scheduled to take on Jason McArdle (1-1-0) on the “Lock Stock and Twelve Smoking Fights” card at Ravenscraig Sports Facility on Feb 28th.
With an extensive amateur career, Gallagher was a Scotland International and won a European Union and British Championship bronze in addition to a Scottish and a Senior Western district title.
As an amateur, the Light Middleweight fought out of the Forgewood ABC, where he will continue to train and under the guidance of Jim Love and is currently sharing a training camp with former Commonwealth Title challenger Mitch Prince.
Delighted by his latest signing, Promoter Paul Graham discusses his new signing “Lee has been on my radar for a while, so to finally get him on our books is a bit of a coup for Prospect. He had a decent amateur career, and if he can continue that form into his pro career he certainly could make his mark.
He adds “We have brought up Jason McArdle up who has two fights on his record, so its an evenly matched fight for a début. I have been keeping tabs on his training camp and he seems to be flying in his training in the run up to February 28th. With his style and ability to bang I think Lee could be a real crowd pleaser and will make a fantastic addition to any bill he is on.
Lee Gallagher v Jason McArdle is part of a 12 fight bumper card called “Lock Stock and Twelve Smoking Fights” which takes place at the Ravenscraig Sports Facility on Friday February 28th 2014.
Headlined by Iain Butcher, the show will also see the professional début of JP McGuinness, Ryan Love and Shayan Rahmat. Returning to action is Rhys Pagan, Scott Edgar, Martin McCord and Billy Campbell.
Sean Watson, David Drummond, Michael McGurk and Matthew McAllister also feature on the card, while the line up is completed by former Commonwealth title challenger Mitch Prince completes the line up.
Tickets are priced at £30 and £50 and available from the fighters directly or by calling 01698 338 888 where Credit/ Debit Cards are accepted. Further details on @ProspectBoxing on Twitter, and www.facebook.com/ProspectBoxing
- Comanche Boy Cruises To Victory Over Tracy Sneed
- Shannon Briggs destroys Cory Phelps in 1st round TKO
- Don “Da Bomb” George claims IBO Super Middleweight Belt
- Mhlongo & Mlotshwa Impressive In WBF Title Fight Victories
- Results from Friday’s “New Blood” Event in Corona, CA
- Trout gets off the canvas and back into the win column
- Results from “Path to Glory SD Style” San Diego, CA
- Matt Korobov signs for Quillin fight
- Roach: Mayweather is shot, but we want Pacquiao to fight him
- Mayweather Promotions Final Weights, Quotes For Saturday’s Shobox: The New Generation Tripleheader
- DMV’s Celebrity Weekend of Champions!
- Bob Arum on Mayweather Jr. vs. Pacquiao: “All signs seem to point to the fight happening early next year”
- Johnny Nelson: I could still beat ‘plastic’ champion Huck
- Marcos Maidana Interview Transcript