- Bermane Stiverne Interview: The WBC Heavyweight Champion Speaks Out
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Floyd Mayweather, Marcos Maidana, Timothy Bradley, and more!
- The Current 20 Most Exciting Boxers – A Statistical Analysis
- Arum wants Pacquiao vs. Mayweather in Macao, China
- Ashley Theophane talks Floyd Mayweather and Mayhem
- Atlas: Mayweather did just enough to win
- TICKET ALERT!! IMP Presents The Pride of Pittsburgh II, Friday November 14th
- TRAVIS SCOTT HEADLINES WFC 30, PROFESSIONAL BOXING IN BATON ROUGE
- JOSEPH “JO JO” DIAZ VS. RAUL “BULE” HIDALGO TO REPLACE ANTONIO TARVER VS. JOHNATHON BANKS AS MAIN EVENT IN MONDAY, SEPT. 29 GOLDEN BOY LIVE! EVENT DUE TO TARVER INJURY
- USA Boxing’s Experienced Women’s Squad Prepare to Travel South of the Border for the 2014 Elite Women’s Continental Championships
- Star Boxing’s “Rockin Fight 15″ to Rock The Paramount New York
- Team Andrade waiting for phone to ring
Lee Gallagher Signs With Prospect and makes début on Feb 28th
With an already extensive roster of fighters; Prospect Boxing are pleased to confirm the signing of Motherwell’s Lee Gallagher, and is currently scheduled to take on Jason McArdle (1-1-0) on the “Lock Stock and Twelve Smoking Fights” card at Ravenscraig Sports Facility on Feb 28th.
With an extensive amateur career, Gallagher was a Scotland International and won a European Union and British Championship bronze in addition to a Scottish and a Senior Western district title.
As an amateur, the Light Middleweight fought out of the Forgewood ABC, where he will continue to train and under the guidance of Jim Love and is currently sharing a training camp with former Commonwealth Title challenger Mitch Prince.
Delighted by his latest signing, Promoter Paul Graham discusses his new signing “Lee has been on my radar for a while, so to finally get him on our books is a bit of a coup for Prospect. He had a decent amateur career, and if he can continue that form into his pro career he certainly could make his mark.
He adds “We have brought up Jason McArdle up who has two fights on his record, so its an evenly matched fight for a début. I have been keeping tabs on his training camp and he seems to be flying in his training in the run up to February 28th. With his style and ability to bang I think Lee could be a real crowd pleaser and will make a fantastic addition to any bill he is on.
Lee Gallagher v Jason McArdle is part of a 12 fight bumper card called “Lock Stock and Twelve Smoking Fights” which takes place at the Ravenscraig Sports Facility on Friday February 28th 2014.
Headlined by Iain Butcher, the show will also see the professional début of JP McGuinness, Ryan Love and Shayan Rahmat. Returning to action is Rhys Pagan, Scott Edgar, Martin McCord and Billy Campbell.
Sean Watson, David Drummond, Michael McGurk and Matthew McAllister also feature on the card, while the line up is completed by former Commonwealth title challenger Mitch Prince completes the line up.
Tickets are priced at £30 and £50 and available from the fighters directly or by calling 01698 338 888 where Credit/ Debit Cards are accepted. Further details on @ProspectBoxing on Twitter, and www.facebook.com/ProspectBoxing
- Conquest, Sparrow & Wright post wins at Tuesday Night Fights in Philadelphia
- The Calm after the “Mayhem”
- “My Fingers Was Numb!” Mayweather Survives Alleged Nom, Dances to UD in Maidana Rematch
- Cecilia Brækhus unifies division
- Danny McDermott wins WBU junior welterweight championship in GenSan
- Floyd Mayweather Remains Perfect In Rematch With Marcos Maidana on SHOWTIME PPV
- Mickey Bey defeats Miguel Vazquez
- Back at home Chris Algieri’s whirlwind continues
- The Sweet Sucker Punch: Georgie Benton
- Return of the Saint: George Groves ready to make a statement on Saturday night
- Interview: Explosive Joseph Parker meets a Tank
- Pacquiao-Algieri PPV Undercard Packs Plenty of Int’l Intrigue
- Coach Kevin Barry discusses the prospects of his exciting young protégé Joseph Parker
- Gerald Washington, a big man looking to do big things