- SADAM ALI, ANTHONY PETERSON, MARCUS BROWNE AND SEVERAL HOT PROSPECTS TAKE TO THE RING AUG. 9
- LAMONT PETERSON, ANTHONY PETERSON AND D’MITRIUS BALLARD WASHINGTON D.C. MEDIA WORKOUT QUOTES
- MANUEL “TINO” AVILA RETURNS HOME AGAINST UNBEATEN JUNIOR FEATHERWEIGHT SERGIO FRIAS ON FOX SPORTS 1 AND FOX DEPORTES’ GOLDEN BOY LIVE! SERIES FRIDAY, AUGUST 22
- Rod Salka, Edgar Santana & Jarrod Fletcher Relish Chance To Shock The World On Aug. 9 At Barclays Center
- Harley Davidson San Diego to hold Thompson Boxing Promotions “Path to Glory SD Style” Aug. 16
- Sergio “Yeyo” Thompson has the opportunity to put himself back in line for a world title shot on Saturday
“Manny Pacquiao vs. Tim Bradley 2” edition of “The Pugilist KOrner’s: Weekend Wrap”
“JEK III Productions” presents a big “Pacman vs. Desert Storm” fight preview edition of “The Pugilist KOrner’s: Weekend Wrap”!!
Trainer Ronnie Shields enters “The Pugilist KOrner” at the 32 minute mark, and master strategist James Gogue’s segment begins at the 78 minute mark of the show!! Thanks for listening!!
Throughout the first thirty minute segment of the two hour program, The Pugilist KOrner team will talk about this weekend’s dramatic fight card from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, featuring Steve Cunningham/Amir Mansour and Curtis Stevens/Tureano Johnson. James and Joseph will also examine the controversial stoppage in the dramatic tenth and final round of the Stevens/Johnson bout, in which the Brooklyn native was down on every judges’ scorecard.
The “The Pugilist KOrner” duo will also offer fight fans a big preview of the April 12th rematch between Pacquiao vs. Bradley!! Strengths, weaknesses, strategies, and story lines will be reviewed throughout the entire program!!
At the half hour mark of the show, “The Pugilist KOrner’s: Weekend Wrap” is honored to feature elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!! The Houston, Texas based fight coach will talk about the upcoming April 12th fight card in Vegas between the Pacman and Desert Storm!! Mr. Shields will talk about the “sock” issue and whether or not the theory is valid or if Pacquiao’s unique brand of offensive assault was the primary reason why Bradley rolled his ankles in 2012.
In the final segment of the evening, we’re proud to feature master strategist James Gogue on “The Pugilist KOrner‘s: Weekend Wrap”. The three decade boxing coach will dissect the upcoming Pacquiao/Bradley match-up and give us a strategic breakdown of both fighters and what each man will bring to the ring on April 12th. “The Gogue” will also talk about the harsh comments from Bradley trainer Joel Diaz regarding is counterpart, Hall of Fame fight coach Freddie Roach.
Tonight’s program will be hosted by radio producer and commentator James E. King III, and boxing writer and ring announcer Joseph Herron.
Pugilist KOrner listener line: 718-506-1506
Tune in tonight at 9PM EST/6PM PST!!
- Damien Hooper beats Casey
- German commission (BDB) changes result: Hammer vs. Mathis a “no contest”
- Carlos Carlson Retains WBC Latino Bantamweight Title at “Locked n Loaded” Ontario, CA
- Dusty Hernandez-Harrison Dominates At Madison Square Garden
- GGG – a modest definition of danger?
- Gennady Golovkin – The Real Deal Destroys Daniel “The Real Deal” Geale
- Bryant Jennings Gets Title Shot With Victory; Geale Loses in Spirited Effort
- Kovalev-Caparello Final Press Conference Quotes
- Wladimir Klitschko and Kubrat Pulev sell out the O2 Arena in Hamburg, Germany
- Austin Trout: “I’m ready to get back to the top.”
- Live Stream: Kovalev vs. Caparello Final Press Conference
- Flaws of Boxing
- Video: Bundu vs Gavin, Browne vs Rudenko Weigh-In
- Hatton says Browne could fight Tyson Fury…