- Abel Sanchez, Graham Shaw, Fred Jenkins & Adam Booth
- Douglas vs. Soro ShoBox 200 Final Weights, Quotes
- Team England Headlines
- Derek “Pooh” Ennis looking to get back into title contention with win over Truax this Friday night in Chicago
- TAMPA BAY TIMES FORUM PRESENTS DUEL MAIN EVENT WITH TWO WORLD BOXING FEDERATION TITLES ON THE LINE
- Fight Network Presents Fury vs. Ustinov LIVE this Saturday at 2 p.m. ET
March Mayhem Weigh-In
Steven Pearce, Ryan Hardy, Luke Paddock and Andy Harris weighed-in today, at The Pitch Sports Bar & Grill, ahead of their respective title showdowns in Walsall tomorrow evening.
Pearce and Hardy go head-to-head for the British Masters Welterweight Title whilst Paddock and Harris compete for the British Bronze Masters Light Welterweight crown.
Stourbridge’s Pearce weighed-in at 10 stone 7lb. Hardy, from Sheffield, was 10 stone 6.
“He’s had a lot to say in the build-up so let’s see what he brings to the table tomorrow,” Pearce told ww.uko-boxing.com. “I’m in top shape and ready to add this belt to my collection.”
In the second title fight weigh-in, Walsall’s Paddock weighed-in at 9 stone 13 lb 6 oz whilst Gloucester’s Harris weighed-in at 9 stone 10 lb.
“I can’t wait for tomorrow now,” added Paddock. “It’s a big night and I’m honoured to have this title shot in my hometown.”
The rest of the bill will weigh-in tomorrow at the venue – Walsall Town Hall.
Tickets are still available from Walsall Town Hall Box Office on 0845 111 2900 priced at £30 and £60 Ringside.
Walsall’s Midlands Area Cruiserweight Champion, Chris Keane, faces Lithuanian, Igor Borucha, Halesowen super middleweight prospect, Lennox Clarke, takes on Rotherham debutant, Shaun Law, Dudley light middleweight, Kyle Spencer, faces Derby’s Junior Thompson, Stoke welterweight, Josh McLaren, faces Tamworth’s Matt Seawright, West Bromwich light middleweight, Tom Stokes, steps in with Bognor’s Liam Griffiths and Leicester welterweight, Ryandeep Nandha, debuts against Birmingham’s, Jason Nesbitt.
Grosvenor G Casino Walsall will be staging a fun casino on the night and the aftershow party takes place at the Pitch Sports Bar and Grill on Bridge Street, Walsall.
- Hyland back with a bang in New York
- Darryll Williams Beats Danny Brown To Maintain Unbeaten Record
- Avtandil Khurtsidze: Successful Comeback In NYC
- Patrick Hyland stops Echeverria in New York City
- Emanuel Taylor Defeats Karim Mayfield
- Guillermo Rigondeaux destroys Sod Kokietgym inside a round (with a little controversy thrown in!)
- Mararil Retains Title In Ugly Fight
- How much will Saturday night tell us about the future of Tyson Fury?
- Better Know a Boxer: Sergey Kovalev
- Golovkin vs Geale Saturday on HBO
- Fury vs Ustinov this Saturday
- Tyson Fury to face Alexander Ustinov on Saturday
- Golovkin/Geale, Jennings/Perez New York City Media Workout Quotes
- Danny Garcia needs to make a statement against Rod Salka