- Garcia, Salka, Lamont Peterson & More Conference Call Transcript
- SADAM ALI, ANTHONY PETERSON, MARCUS BROWNE AND SEVERAL HOT PROSPECTS TAKE TO THE RING AUG. 9
- LAMONT PETERSON, ANTHONY PETERSON AND D’MITRIUS BALLARD WASHINGTON D.C. MEDIA WORKOUT QUOTES
- MANUEL “TINO” AVILA RETURNS HOME AGAINST UNBEATEN JUNIOR FEATHERWEIGHT SERGIO FRIAS ON FOX SPORTS 1 AND FOX DEPORTES’ GOLDEN BOY LIVE! SERIES FRIDAY, AUGUST 22
- Rod Salka, Edgar Santana & Jarrod Fletcher Relish Chance To Shock The World On Aug. 9 At Barclays Center
- Harley Davidson San Diego to hold Thompson Boxing Promotions “Path to Glory SD Style” Aug. 16
New Challenge For The ‘Celtic Warrior’ – Steve Collins Launches New Extreme Sporting Event
Steve Collins has spent almost all his adult life facing challenges head on – mainly in the hallowed square ring – from early days as an amateur boxer through to a massively successful professional career, that see him crowned World Champion in two weight divisions, not once but twice, but now the man known as the ‘Celtic Warrior’ has a new challenge, in a new field (no pun intended) as he launches a new extreme running event – THE GREAT BRITISH HELL RUN – and all for a good cause.
The event, which takes place at the St Albans Polo Club in Hertfordshire on Saturday 14th June, will be raising funds for the Irish Guards Charitable Fund, Help For Heroes, Royal Hospital Chelsea and Cure Rett, has an entry fee of just £25.
Following a video shoot to promote the event, at the TRAD TKO gym in Canning Town, the man that beat both Nigel Benn and Chris Eubank twice spoke of his latest challenge.
“I’m really excited by this Great British Hell Run, AKA the GBH Run, it’s similar to the mudders or mud runs that are taking place around the country, but it’s not quite as severe.
It’s for all levels of fitness and those taking part can make it as easy or hard as they like, because all the obstacles are optional and you can go over them or around them.
We’ve gone this route because it’s for a good charity cause, beautiful scenery, beautiful setting and I think people will enjoy it as it’s a good way to start off and get fit.”
THE GREAT BRITISH HELL RUN starts at 10:30am on Saturday 14th June 2014, at the St Albans Polo Club, Chiswell Green Lane, St Albans, Hertfordshire AL2 3NS, To register (£25) go to www.thegbhrun.co.uk.
- Damien Hooper beats Casey
- German commission (BDB) changes result: Hammer vs. Mathis a “no contest”
- Carlos Carlson Retains WBC Latino Bantamweight Title at “Locked n Loaded” Ontario, CA
- Dusty Hernandez-Harrison Dominates At Madison Square Garden
- GGG – a modest definition of danger?
- Gennady Golovkin – The Real Deal Destroys Daniel “The Real Deal” Geale
- Bryant Jennings Gets Title Shot With Victory; Geale Loses in Spirited Effort
- Kovalev “The Krusher” back on the Boardwalk & Rios vs Chaves potential FOTY
- Broner, Matthysse & Berto Featured Sept. 6 On SHOWTIME In Cincinnati
- Kovalev-Caparello Final Press Conference Quotes
- Wladimir Klitschko and Kubrat Pulev sell out the O2 Arena in Hamburg, Germany
- Austin Trout: “I’m ready to get back to the top.”
- Live Stream: Kovalev vs. Caparello Final Press Conference
- Flaws of Boxing