- Mayweather Vs. Maidana: Preview And Prediction
- The Pound-for-Pound Top 10
- Manny Pacquiao: good enough to compete, but should now retire
- Maidana doesn't have the power but maybe he has the style to beat Money
- Bernard Hopkins Vs. Beibut Shumenov: Preview And Prediction
- Maidana Not worried about Mayweather's Power
- Hopkins – Shumenov weigh-in livestream at 1pm ET
- Browne v Bahoeli to be broadcast to Australia and across Asia
- Brandon Adams looks to stay undefeated with win over Gatica
- Frazer Clarke looking to make history in next week’s England Boxing National Finals
- McDonnell lands dream World title fight at Wembley
- Thompson Boxing Promotions Presents “Loaded” card featuring Efrain Esquivias, Giovani Santillan, & Jose Roman
Olympic Bronze Medalist Gvozdyk Signs with Top Rank
LAS VEGAS, NEV. (February 14, 2014) — It’s Valentine’s Day and for Top Rank that means glove is in the air! Boxing’s premier promotional company announced the signing of yet another nonpareil 2012 Olympian — light heavyweight bronze medalist ALEXANDER GVOZDYK of Ukraine. He will make his professional debut in the spring of 2014. Gvozdyk narrowly missed advancing to the gold medal round, losing a controversial 13-13 semifinal decision on countback to Adilbek Niyazymbetov of Kazakhstan.
“Top Rank is delighted to have signed Alexander. We expect him to rise to the top level of his division,” said Hall of Fame promoter Bob Arum.
“Alexander is another great addition to the light heavyweight division which is quickly becoming the hottest weight class in boxing,” said Egis Klimas, Gvozdyk’s manager.
Gvozdyk joins a sterling list of Olympians already on Top Rank’s roster, including gold medalists Zou Shiming of China, Vasyl Lomachenko of Ukraine, Ryan Mūrata of Japan and Egor Mekhhontcev of Russia, silver medalist Esquiva Falcäo of Brazil and three other exciting prospects — American Jose Ramírez, Puerto Rican Felix Verdejo and Mexican Óscar Valdez — all of whom aspire to become Top Rank’s next generation of world champions.
- July Draws with Graves; Vows for better showing in next bout
- Jordan Shimmell wins by TKO on the Golden Boy show in Chicago
- Pacquiao is back as he beats Bradley
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Pacquiao vs Bradley, Canelo vs Lara, and Bob Arum!!
- Video: Manuel Charr outworks Kevin Johnson over ten
- ‘The Master’ Masternak dominates in Denmark
- Andy Lee Wins Denmark Encounter
- Video: Crolla vs. Murray weigh-in
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn “Showtime” Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- Showtime Tripleheader gives BHOP a chance to add more legend to his longevity
- ShoBox: The New Generation Final Weights & Quotes For Friday’s Iron Mike Productions Tripleheader
- Final press conference quotes for “History at the capitol: Bernard Hopkins vs. Beibut Shumenov”
- The British Invader: Steed “The Stallion” Woodall
- Maidana Not worried about Mayweather’s Power