- Carl Froch: The Reluctant Warrior
- Canelo vs. Angulo: We Didn't Learn Anything New
- Will Miguel Cotto vs. Sergio Martinez Decide Canelo's Next Rival?
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Canelo vs Angulo, Santa Cruz, Rigondeaux, and Tony Weeks!
- The Pugilist KOrner: Ann Wolfe, Kermit Cintron, Sugar Hill, Karim Mayfield, Gary Russell Jr, and more
- Froch-Groves meet at Wembley press conference ahead of rematch - 60,000 tickets gone in an hour!
- KNOCKOUT REALITY SHOW BRINGING BOXING BACK TO THE MAINSTREAM
- Scouting Report for Saturday’s Chilemba-Grachev Fight on NBCSN Fight Night
- “San Diego Fights: Border War” Set for Friday, April 4th!
- Gulfstream Promotions card featuring Brandon Quarles This Saturday night in Springfield, VA.
- NBCSN Fight Night Only Place to Catch Adamek-Glazkov – Tickets Sold Out!
- Ceylan to fight Urena at the Nordic Fight Night in Esbjerg
Pearce & Paddock Enjoy Sparring
Steven Pearce and Luke Paddock have been sparring each other ahead of their respective title fights next month.
The Black Country duo, from Stourbridge and Walsall respectively, top the bill of EJKO Promotions’ ‘March Mayhem’ at Walsall Town Hall on Saturday, 1st March.
Current International Masters Welterweight Champion, Pearce, takes on Sheffield’s Ryan Hardy whilst Paddock goes in search of Bronze Masters honours when he steps in with Stoke’s Kevin Hanks at light welterweight.
The pair have been helping each other prepare for what is the biggest night of their career’s so far.
“Luke’s a really fit, fast-paced fighter,” Pearce told www.uko-boxing.com. “You have to be switched on when you’re in with him and I’m at that stage of my camp when I want to be concentrating on my movement and sharpness.
“I’ve spared the bigger, heavier lads at the start of camp so Luke is a perfect sparring partner for me as the fight approaches.
“He’s a weight division below me but his movement and accurate, fast punches make up for the weight difference.
“Our spars are like fights. We don’t hold anything back. We both love it!”
“Steven’s a tough lad,” added Paddock. “He comes forward and trades and it’s been great to get in the ring with him.
“We’re helping each other out and are both working towards the same goals. We both want to win on the night and do the Black Country proud.”
Tickets to see Pearce and Paddock in action are priced at £30 and £60 Ringside. They are available from Walsall Town Hall Box Office on 0845 111 2900.
Also featuring on March Mayhem is Coventry’s Midlands Area Super Featherweight Champion, Troy James, and Dudley light middleweight, Kyle Spencer, who is back in action for the first time since May 2013 when he takes on Exeter’s Faheem Khan.
Halesowen super middleweight prospect, Lennox Clarke, takes on Croydon’s Joe Walsh looking to record a third successive victory after disposing of James Child and Jody Meikle recently.
West Bromwich light middleweight, Tom Stokes, steps in with Bognor Regis’ Liam Griffiths looking to extend his own unbeaten record to 4-0.
Wolverhampton super featherweight, Des Bowater, will also be looking to maintain his unbeaten start to life in the paid ranks and Stoke welterweight, Josh McLaren, also features against the experienced Matt Seawright.
Two boxers are also set to make their professional debuts. Birmingham cruiserweight, Ollie Lambert, faces tough Bulgarian Tayar Mehmed and Leicester welterweight, Ryandeep Nandha, steps in with evergreen Birmingham battler, Jason Nesbitt.
Tickets, priced at £30 and £60 Ringside, are available from Walsall Town Hall Box Office on 0845 111 2900. Grosvenor G Casino Walsall will be staging a fun casino on the night and the aftershow party takes place at the Pitch Sports Bar and Grill on Bridge Street, Walsall.
- Canelo stops Angulo in 10th; Santa Cruz defeats Mijares
- Rustam Nugaev and Roman Morales Victorious on ESPN Friday Night Fights
- Disappointment For Marston, Prince Reigns Supreme, Sensational Ozgul Bros roll on
- Hardy & Paddock Claim Titles in Bumper Night of Boxing Action
- Acourtier ‘Warzone’ Event Review
- Thompson Boxing Promotions “New Blood” Results: Carlson Wins WBC Latino 118 lb. Title
- DeGale defeats Khatchikian in a surprisingly competitive fight
- Anthony Peterson vs. Marcos Jimenez, March 21st ESPN FNF Co-Main
- Vanes Martirosyan Media Workout Quotes
- Danny Garcia eyes future Mayweather showdown if he beats Herrera this Saturday
- Al Haymon Signs Baltimore Featherweight Gervonta Davis
- Ekpo wants all the big fights in the world
- Hopkins-Shumenov Announce Light Heavyweight Unification Bout
- Froch/Groves – Promotion for Dummies?