- IRON BOY PROMOTIONS PARTNERS WITH TOP RANK BOXING TO PRESENT IRON BOY 15
- WBC – Aug. 28, 2014 – Jose Sulaiman Boxers Fund
- GOLDEN BOY LIVE! RETURNS TO FANTASY SPRINGS RESORT CASINO ON OCTOBER 9 HEADLINED BY “RONNY RIOS VS. ROBINSON CASTELLANOS”
- “Cornered: Kenny Bayless” Premieres Tuesday, Sept. 9 on HBO®
- MAYWEATHER PROMOTIONS’ FIGHTER MEDIA WORKOUT QUOTES FOR SATURDAY’S SPECIAL EDITION OF SHOBOX: THE NEW GENERATION
- GOLOVKIN VS. RUBIO, Ticket Details, October 18 StubHub Center
Roy Jones Jr. has confirmed that he will appear at the inaugural Box Fan Expo
Las Vegas (JANUARY 28, 2014)–Boxing legend and four division world champion Roy Jones Jr. has confirmed that he will appear at the inaugural Box Fan Expo
this September at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Jones, who was the former Middleweight, Super Middleweight. Light Heavyweight and Heavyweight champion of the world will be in attendance to meet his fans at his own booth and will be available to sign autographs and photo-ops.
Jones will also have merchandise to sell to his fans with pricing detailS to follow.
” I’m looking forward to meeting all of the boxing fans at BOX FAN EXPO. It’s going to be a wonderful experience and I’m thrilled to be a part of it.”, said Jones Jr.
Every year, one of the biggest boxing weekends of the year is Mexican Independence Day. In 2014, that weekend has just got bigger, better and more fan accessible with the announcement of the FIRST-EVER BOX FAN EXPO.
Box Fan Expo will take place on Saturday, September 13th, 2014 at the Las Vegas Convention Center and will run from 10am to 6pm.
Box Fan Expo is the ultimate fan experience that was created to promote the entire boxing industry and to allow fans to celebrate and join their favorite boxers and boxing celebrities. The event will feature boxing legends, today’s superstars, Hall of Famers, future prospects and the stars of today all under one roof.
The event will also feature major promoters, ring card girls, sanctioning organizations as well as trainers, referees, commentators and announcers. Anyone that directly or indirectly represents the sport of boxing will have a chance to showcase themselves to the boxing fans and whole industry. Also in attendance will be exhibitors, sponsors, television broadcasters and media.
Box Fan Expo will also feature different activities such as meet and greets, autograph sessions, photo ops and you can weigh in and face off with your favorite fighters.
Throughout the next several months, there will be weekly updates on the many stars that have already committed their appearance at the Box Fan Expo.
- Comanche Boy Cruises To Victory Over Tracy Sneed
- Shannon Briggs destroys Cory Phelps in 1st round TKO
- Don “Da Bomb” George claims IBO Super Middleweight Belt
- Mhlongo & Mlotshwa Impressive In WBF Title Fight Victories
- Results from Friday’s “New Blood” Event in Corona, CA
- Trout gets off the canvas and back into the win column
- Results from “Path to Glory SD Style” San Diego, CA
- Andre Berto Eyes Impressive Showing in September 6 Ring Return
- Marcos Maidana Interview Transcript
- Mexican Boxing Legends Talk Marcos Maidana
- Nonito Donaire vs. Nicholas Walters on October 18th at StubHub Center, Carson, California
- Exciting Times for Randy Petalcorin
- Golovkin-Rubio “Mexican Style” Kick Off
- Jermain Taylor — FESSED UP TO SHOOTING COUSIN … Cops Say