- Bermane Stiverne Interview: The WBC Heavyweight Champion Speaks Out
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Floyd Mayweather, Marcos Maidana, Timothy Bradley, and more!
- The Current 20 Most Exciting Boxers – A Statistical Analysis
- Arum wants Pacquiao vs. Mayweather in Macao, China
- Ashley Theophane talks Floyd Mayweather and Mayhem
- Atlas: Mayweather did just enough to win
- TRAVIS SCOTT HEADLINES WFC 30, PROFESSIONAL BOXING IN BATON ROUGE
- JOSEPH “JO JO” DIAZ VS. RAUL “BULE” HIDALGO TO REPLACE ANTONIO TARVER VS. JOHNATHON BANKS AS MAIN EVENT IN MONDAY, SEPT. 29 GOLDEN BOY LIVE! EVENT DUE TO TARVER INJURY
- USA Boxing’s Experienced Women’s Squad Prepare to Travel South of the Border for the 2014 Elite Women’s Continental Championships
- Star Boxing’s “Rockin Fight 15″ to Rock The Paramount New York
- Team Andrade waiting for phone to ring
- Nick Asberry & Ricardo Chavez to test their perfect records on 9.19.14
The Pugilist KOrner: Abel Sanchez, Johnathon Banks, Henry Ramirez, Seanie Monaghan, Brandon Gonzales, and Alex Martin
Tonight at 9PM EST/6PM PST, “JEK III Productions” presents another two-hour, six guest edition of “The Pugilist KOrner”!!
The exclusive presentation will feature elite level trainer Abel Sanchez, expert boxing coach and Heavyweight contender Johnathon Banks, Riverside fight mentor Henry Ramirez, Light Heavyweight prospect Seanie Monaghan, Super Middleweight prospect Brandon Gonzales, and Welterweight prospect Alex Martin.
Pugilist KOrner listener line: 718-506-1506
Starting off tonight’s program will be elite level trainer Mr. Abel Sanchez. Triple G’s boxing mentor will discuss the latest developments regarding the potential clash between Gennady Golovkin and Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. on July 19th, as well as his thoughts on the May 24th bout between Mike Perez and Bryant Jennings in Corpus Christi, Texas. The always insightful fight trainer will also talk about all of the bouts on this Saturday night’s PPV event from Las Vegas, Nevada.
Appearing on “The Pugilist KOrner” once again will be Heavyweight contender and Klitschko head trainer Johnathon Banks (29-2-1, 19 KOs). The 31 year old boxing mentor will talk about Wladimir Klitschko’s dominant performance against the overmatched Alex Leapai this past Saturday night. The always astute Detroit resident will also discuss Shannon Briggs’ outburst during Wlad’s final press conference last week, as well as the future of the Heavyweight division.
It’s an honor to welcome back Chris Arreola‘s head trainer, Riverside’s own Henry Ramirez. The hard working and talented fight trainer will discuss the status of his hard punching Heavyweight contender and talk bout the upcoming WBC title bout on May 10th, which will be televised on ESPN. Henry will also size up Cristobal’s opponent, Bermane “B-Ware” Stiverne, who fights out of Quebec, Canada.
Tonight’s two hour program will be hosted by producer and radio commentator James E. King III, and boxing writer and ring announcer Joseph Herron.
To listen to tonight’s program, please click on the attached link or dial 718-506-1506.
Join us tonight at 9PM EST/6PM PST!!
- Conquest, Sparrow & Wright post wins at Tuesday Night Fights in Philadelphia
- The Calm after the “Mayhem”
- “My Fingers Was Numb!” Mayweather Survives Alleged Nom, Dances to UD in Maidana Rematch
- Cecilia Brækhus unifies division
- Danny McDermott wins WBU junior welterweight championship in GenSan
- Floyd Mayweather Remains Perfect In Rematch With Marcos Maidana on SHOWTIME PPV
- Mickey Bey defeats Miguel Vazquez
- Back at home Chris Algieri’s whirlwind continues
- The Sweet Sucker Punch: Georgie Benton
- Return of the Saint: George Groves ready to make a statement on Saturday night
- Interview: Explosive Joseph Parker meets a Tank
- Pacquiao-Algieri PPV Undercard Packs Plenty of Int’l Intrigue
- Coach Kevin Barry discusses the prospects of his exciting young protégé Joseph Parker
- Gerald Washington, a big man looking to do big things