- Maidana Not worried about Mayweather's Power
- Manny Pacquiao: good enough to compete, but should now retire
- Mayweather Vs. Maidana: Preview And Prediction
- Maidana doesn't have the power but maybe he has the style to beat Money
- The Pound-for-Pound Top 10
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn "Showtime" Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- AWE to Air WBA World Championship LIVE this Saturday
- THE HALF-SOLVED “MAYWEATHER VS. PACQUIAO”
- “Payasito”-Tostado in the works for May in Mexico
- A Trio of U.S. Boxers Earn Preliminary Round Victories at the 2014 Youth World Championships
- Chinese Taipei impress in Sofia
- Browne v Bahoeli to be broadcast to Australia and across Asia
The Pugilist KOrner: Barry Hunter, James Gogue, Camille Estephan, Dr. David Levine, Rustam Nugaev, Donald Curry, and Abel Sanchez
Tonight at 9PM EST/6PM PST, “JEK III Productions” presents another packed, seven guest edition of “The Pugilist KOrner”!!
The two hour program will feature expert trainer Barry Hunter, expert fight strategist James Gogue, Manager Camille Estephan, Dr. David Levine, Lightweight contender Rustam Nugaev, former two division world champion Donald Curry, and expert trainer Abel Sanchez.
Pugilist KOrner listener line: 718-506-1506
Kicking off tonight’s program will be expert trainer for IBF Junior Welterweight Champion Lamont Peterson, Mr. Barry Hunter. The always astute boxing mentor will discuss Lamont Peterson and the landscape of the talented Junior Welterweight division, as well as upcoming events on the boxing calendar.
Making his way to the back to “The Pugilist KOrner” will be expert trainer James Gogue. The always insightful boxing coach and manager will examine which fighter would potentially pose the biggest challenge for pound for pound king Floyd Mayweather Jr. on May 3rd…Marcos Maidana or Amir Khan?
Also appearing on the program will be prolific, Montreal based fight manager Camille Estephan of “Eye of the Tiger Management”. The knowledgeable boxing proponent will discuss the talented crop of fighters represented by the devoted and driven management group, including Heavyweight Bermane Stiverne, Lightweight Ghislain Maduma, and Junior Welterweight Dierry Jean.
Kicking off the second hour of “The Pugilist KOrner” will be Dr. David “Magic Hands“ Levine. The New York/New Jersey based physician will discuss his mission to revolutionize combat sports through innovative methods of physical therapy. The good doctor will also discuss some of his experiences treating many fighters and combat veterans.
“The Pugilist KOrner” is proud to feature for the first time, Lightweight contender Rustam Nugaev (26-6-1, 16 KOs). The Russian born brawler will discuss his breakthrough efforts in 2013, as well as his future in the very talented 135 pound weight division.
Also making his “The Pugilist KOrner” debut will be former two division world champion Donald Curry. The always tough Texas based fighter will discuss his prolific career in the ring, as well as his efforts in cultivating talent in the Lone Star State as an expert trainer.
Closing out the two hour program will be expert trainer of WBA Middleweight Champion Gennady Golovkin, Mr. Abel Sanchez. The always entertaining and insightful boxing coach will discuss Triple G’s most recent title defense against Osumanu Adama in Monte Carlo this past weekend.
Tonight’s two hour program will be hosted by producer and radio commentator James E. King III, and boxing writer and ring announcer Joseph Herron.
To listen to tonight’s program, please click on the attached link or dial 718-506-1506.
Pugilist KOrner link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/wcsteelerfan/2014/02/05/tha-pugilist-korner
Join us tonight at 9PM EST/6PM PST!!
- July Draws with Graves; Vows for better showing in next bout
- Jordan Shimmell wins by TKO on the Golden Boy show in Chicago
- Pacquiao is back as he beats Bradley
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Pacquiao vs Bradley, Canelo vs Lara, and Bob Arum!!
- Video: Manuel Charr outworks Kevin Johnson over ten
- ‘The Master’ Masternak dominates in Denmark
- Andy Lee Wins Denmark Encounter
- Official Weigh-in Results for Hopkins-Shumenov
- Hopkins – Shumenov weigh-in livestream at 1pm ET
- Bernard Hopkins warns Shumenov ‘to get ready for school’
- Video: Crolla vs. Murray weigh-in
- Video: Quigg vs Munyai Weigh-In
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn “Showtime” Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- Showtime Tripleheader gives BHOP a chance to add more legend to his longevity