- Broner: Khan and Brook can’t beat me
- Austin Trout looking to turn his career around against Daniel Dawson
- Pacquiao to train 7 weeks for Algieri fight
- Cotto working on selecting his December 13th opponent
- Klitschko working with 15 sparring partners to get ready for Pulev
- Robert Garcia impressed with Algieri's talent level
- Aug. 30 Mayweather Promotions ShoBox: The New Generation
- Devine ready for Connor in grudge match
- DIBELLA ENTERTAINMENT & NEW LEGEND BOXING ANNOUNCE OFFICIAL SIGNING OF UNDEFEATED PROSPECT ALANTEZ FOX TO EXCLUSIVE CO-PROMOTIONAL CONTRACT
- Shakur Stevenson, Jajaira Gonzalez and Darmani Rock to Kick Off 2014 Youth Olympic Games Competition for Team USA
- 2nd Installment of Tuesday Night Fights to take place on September 16 at the 2300 Arena in Philadelphia
- MIKE TYSON PRESENTS BIG TEXAS THROWDOWN!! September 26, Mesquite TX
The Pugilist KOrner: Shawn Porter, Bill Caplan, Deontay Wilder, Clarence “Bones“ Adams, Keandre Gibson, and Steed Woodall
“JEK III Productions” presents another six guest edition of “The Pugilist KOrner”!!
The two hour special presentation will feature current IBF Welterweight Champion Shawn Porter, Hall of Fame publicist Bill Caplan, WBC Heavyweight title challenger Deontay Wilder, former WBA Super Bantamweight Champion Clarence “Bones” Adams, Junior Welterweight prospect Keandre Gibson, and Super Middleweight prospect Steed Woodall.
Kicking off tonight’s program will be current IBF Welterweight Champion “Showtime” Shawn Porter (23-0-1, 14 KOs). The hard punching, undefeated fighter from Ohio will discuss his April 19th title defense against two division world champion Paulie “Magic Man” Malignaggi, which is slated to be broadcast on Showtime Championship Boxing from Washington D.C.
It’s an honor to welcome Hall of Fame publicist and writer Bill Caplan for the first time to “The Pugilist KOrner”. The legendary fight scribe will discuss his 40 plus years in the industry, writing for boxing legends like Joe Louis and George Foreman. Mr. Caplan will also talk about his recent work with Golden Boy Promotions and acclaimed work with Hall of Fame promoters Don Chargin, Aileen Eaton, Don King, and Bob Arum.
Appearing on “The Pugilist KOrner” once again will be WBC Heavyweight title challenger “The Bronze Bomber“ Deontay Wilder (31-0, 31 KOs). The 28 year old Tuscaloosa native will discuss his impressive and controversial knock-out victory over highly touted prospect and experienced Philly fighter Malik Scott, which took place in Bayamon, Puerto Rico, this past Saturday night. The hard punching Golden Boy fighter will also size up the May 10th match-up between Chris Arreola and Bermane Stiverne, which is scheduled to be broadcast on ESPN.
Tonight’s two hour program will be hosted by producer and radio commentator James E. King III, and boxing writer and ring announcer Joseph Herron.
To listen to The Pugilist KOrner archive, please click on the attached link:
- Results from “Path to Glory SD Style” San Diego, CA
- Anthony Barnes takes out Darryl Fields with a first round KO
- Brook Upsets Porter to take home the title
- Figueroa stops Estrada in an exciting fight
- Dirrell wins rematch with Bika, takes home the belt
- Brook defeats Porter; Dirrell and Bika look poor; Figueroa toughs it out
- Deontay Wilder stops Gavern, wants Klitschko after Stiverne fight
- “Mayhem: Mayweather vs. Maidana 2″ Showtime PPV undercard conference call transcript
- Goosen gives Deontay Wilder a good chance of beating Stiverne
- Mayweather hopes Khan fight will happen in 2015
- Austin Trout in a make or break fight tonight against Daniel Dawson
- Sam Soliman vs. Jermain Taylor to be televised by ESPN2 on October 8th
- Abner Mares signs with Al Haymon
- Lucian Bute in action on 12/6 at Bell Centre in Montreal, Canada