- Bermane Stiverne Interview: The WBC Heavyweight Champion Speaks Out
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Floyd Mayweather, Marcos Maidana, Timothy Bradley, and more!
- The Current 20 Most Exciting Boxers – A Statistical Analysis
- Arum wants Pacquiao vs. Mayweather in Macao, China
- Ashley Theophane talks Floyd Mayweather and Mayhem
- Atlas: Mayweather did just enough to win
- USA Boxing’s Experienced Women’s Squad Prepare to Travel South of the Border for the 2014 Elite Women’s Continental Championships
- Star Boxing’s “Rockin Fight 15″ to Rock The Paramount New York
- Team Andrade waiting for phone to ring
- Nick Asberry & Ricardo Chavez to test their perfect records on 9.19.14
- Frank Galarza back in action on Saturday
- New Heavyweight Boxing Tourney
The Pugilist KOrner: Shawn Porter, Bill Caplan, Deontay Wilder, Clarence “Bones“ Adams, Keandre Gibson, and Steed Woodall
“JEK III Productions” presents another six guest edition of “The Pugilist KOrner”!!
The two hour special presentation will feature current IBF Welterweight Champion Shawn Porter, Hall of Fame publicist Bill Caplan, WBC Heavyweight title challenger Deontay Wilder, former WBA Super Bantamweight Champion Clarence “Bones” Adams, Junior Welterweight prospect Keandre Gibson, and Super Middleweight prospect Steed Woodall.
Kicking off tonight’s program will be current IBF Welterweight Champion “Showtime” Shawn Porter (23-0-1, 14 KOs). The hard punching, undefeated fighter from Ohio will discuss his April 19th title defense against two division world champion Paulie “Magic Man” Malignaggi, which is slated to be broadcast on Showtime Championship Boxing from Washington D.C.
It’s an honor to welcome Hall of Fame publicist and writer Bill Caplan for the first time to “The Pugilist KOrner”. The legendary fight scribe will discuss his 40 plus years in the industry, writing for boxing legends like Joe Louis and George Foreman. Mr. Caplan will also talk about his recent work with Golden Boy Promotions and acclaimed work with Hall of Fame promoters Don Chargin, Aileen Eaton, Don King, and Bob Arum.
Appearing on “The Pugilist KOrner” once again will be WBC Heavyweight title challenger “The Bronze Bomber“ Deontay Wilder (31-0, 31 KOs). The 28 year old Tuscaloosa native will discuss his impressive and controversial knock-out victory over highly touted prospect and experienced Philly fighter Malik Scott, which took place in Bayamon, Puerto Rico, this past Saturday night. The hard punching Golden Boy fighter will also size up the May 10th match-up between Chris Arreola and Bermane Stiverne, which is scheduled to be broadcast on ESPN.
Tonight’s two hour program will be hosted by producer and radio commentator James E. King III, and boxing writer and ring announcer Joseph Herron.
To listen to The Pugilist KOrner archive, please click on the attached link:
- Conquest, Sparrow & Wright post wins at Tuesday Night Fights in Philadelphia
- The Calm after the “Mayhem”
- “My Fingers Was Numb!” Mayweather Survives Alleged Nom, Dances to UD in Maidana Rematch
- Cecilia Brækhus unifies division
- Danny McDermott wins WBU junior welterweight championship in GenSan
- Floyd Mayweather Remains Perfect In Rematch With Marcos Maidana on SHOWTIME PPV
- Mickey Bey defeats Miguel Vazquez
- Back at home Chris Algieri’s whirlwind continues
- The Sweet Sucker Punch: Georgie Benton
- Return of the Saint: George Groves ready to make a statement on Saturday night
- Interview: Explosive Joseph Parker meets a Tank
- Pacquiao-Algieri PPV Undercard Packs Plenty of Int’l Intrigue
- Coach Kevin Barry discusses the prospects of his exciting young protégé Joseph Parker
- Gerald Washington, a big man looking to do big things