- IRON BOY PROMOTIONS PARTNERS WITH TOP RANK BOXING TO PRESENT IRON BOY 15
- WBC – Aug. 28, 2014 – Jose Sulaiman Boxers Fund
- GOLDEN BOY LIVE! RETURNS TO FANTASY SPRINGS RESORT CASINO ON OCTOBER 9 HEADLINED BY “RONNY RIOS VS. ROBINSON CASTELLANOS”
- “Cornered: Kenny Bayless” Premieres Tuesday, Sept. 9 on HBO®
- MAYWEATHER PROMOTIONS’ FIGHTER MEDIA WORKOUT QUOTES FOR SATURDAY’S SPECIAL EDITION OF SHOBOX: THE NEW GENERATION
- GOLOVKIN VS. RUBIO, Ticket Details, October 18 StubHub Center
The Serrano Sisters doing it Big!, In & Out of the Ring….
UBF World Champion Boxers Cindy & Amanda Serrano from Brooklyn NY via Puerto Rico are receiving more exposure through the Entertainment Media than through their own sport with tons of photo shoots for magazines TV & radio interviews, & an upcoming Reality show.
“With the state of women’s boxing today we can’t depend solely on it. There’s no room for excuses, and laid back crying, we need to provide food for our families on a daily basis” stated Amanda Serrano, who is currently ranked #1 by the World Boxing Council ( WBC ) in the super featherweight division (130lbs)
“Now that we are part owners of our own company named Body N’ Style Management, we have the opportunity to bring to light some of those artist that big companies don’t want to deal with and just fade away, like us when we started in boxing” pointed out Cindy Serrano.
Body N’ Style Management just launched their first bi monthly magazine with The Serrano Sisters on the cover.
“We are also shooting for the Cover of One2Quatro magazine, owned by Puerto Rican entrepreneur/comedian Kenny Ortega, and just got a call that our feature in Muscle & Fitness Hers magazine is schedule to be out next month”, stated Jordan Maldonado, manager of The Serrano Sisters.
In the music industry, Rapper Loaded Lux, will launch his new music video titled “you’ll Neva Win”, that featured The Serrano Sisters preparing to fight each other in a outstanding boxing related video.
Also, Meetinghouse Productions, the producers of ‘truTV Presents: World’s Dumbest’, will start shooting at the end of January a Reality Show based on the life of The Serrano Sisters.
“Boxing has helped us achieve more outside, than inside the ring, but still, boxing fans can expect us back in the ring very soon. We love our Sport” said Amanda Serrano.
Amanda ( 20-1-1, 15 KO’s ) is also ranked #2 in the International Boxing Federation (IBF) and # 3 in the World Boxing Association (WBA). Her older sister, Cindy ( 20-5-2, 9 KO’s ) is ranked #5 by the IBF and WBA, and #8 in the WBC at 130 lbs.
On September 10, 2011, Amanda became the first female boxer in IBF history to win a super featherweight world title by defeating Kimberly Connor (10-2-2, 4 KO’s ) by way of knockout in the first round. Later, on February 16, 2013, Amanda captured the featherweight Universal Boxing Federation ( UBF ) and Women’s International Boxing Association (WIBA) world titles by defeating Dominican local, Wanda Pena Ozuna ( 8-5, 2 KO ) by TKO in the first round.
On May, 2013, Cindy captured the vacant Universal Boxing Federation (UBF) World title at the super featherweight division by defeating Dominican, Grecia Nova by TKO in the first round. In 2012, Cindy defeated Kerri Hill by unanimous decision and won the vacant WIBA Women’s International Boxing Association lightweight title (135lbs)
Both are scheduled to do battle this February!
Be on the Lookout for these two Boricua sisters who are not taking no for an answer! If you don’t catch them in the Ring battling you will definitely catch them in magazines, in local newsstands or see them on your television sets.
You can follow them on their social media: FaceBook/cindynamandaserrano
- Comanche Boy Cruises To Victory Over Tracy Sneed
- Shannon Briggs destroys Cory Phelps in 1st round TKO
- Don “Da Bomb” George claims IBO Super Middleweight Belt
- Mhlongo & Mlotshwa Impressive In WBF Title Fight Victories
- Results from Friday’s “New Blood” Event in Corona, CA
- Trout gets off the canvas and back into the win column
- Results from “Path to Glory SD Style” San Diego, CA
- Andre Berto Eyes Impressive Showing in September 6 Ring Return
- Marcos Maidana Interview Transcript
- Mexican Boxing Legends Talk Marcos Maidana
- Nonito Donaire vs. Nicholas Walters on October 18th at StubHub Center, Carson, California
- Exciting Times for Randy Petalcorin
- Golovkin-Rubio “Mexican Style” Kick Off
- Jermain Taylor — FESSED UP TO SHOOTING COUSIN … Cops Say