- WBC – Aug. 28, 2014 – Jose Sulaiman Boxers Fund
- GOLDEN BOY LIVE! RETURNS TO FANTASY SPRINGS RESORT CASINO ON OCTOBER 9 HEADLINED BY “RONNY RIOS VS. ROBINSON CASTELLANOS”
- “Cornered: Kenny Bayless” Premieres Tuesday, Sept. 9 on HBO®
- MAYWEATHER PROMOTIONS’ FIGHTER MEDIA WORKOUT QUOTES FOR SATURDAY’S SPECIAL EDITION OF SHOBOX: THE NEW GENERATION
- GOLOVKIN VS. RUBIO, Ticket Details, October 18 StubHub Center
- Red Dawn: Beterbiev vs. Cloud Sept 27 in Montreal
Thomas Stalker is looking forward to a busy few weeks
Liverpool ace Thomas Stalker is looking forward to a busy few weeks of action and beyond now that he has signed with new promoter Frank Warren.
The former amateur star, who captained Great Britain’s record-breaking medal winning boxing squad at London 2012, makes his debut for Warren on the multi-title Copper Box Arena card on Saturday 15th February followed quickly by a homecoming on Saturday 1st March at Aintree Racecourse in Liverpool.
The 29-year-old will fight in a six-rounder at the Copper Box Arena and then on an eight-rounder at Aintree, with both fights televised live and exclusive on BoxNation (Sky Ch. 437/Virgin Ch. 546).
Since turning professional last February, the 2011 World Amateur Championships Bronze Medallist is unbeaten in five with back-to-back stoppages in his last two fights
Stalker told BoxNation.com yesterday that Warren’s offer was too good to refuse and, along with manager Neil Marsh, is excited with his career plans for this year .
He said: “I am happy and looking forward to pushing on and progressing.
“I was happy with the deal Frank has offered me. I had made my mind up a couple days ago.
“This year is about getting rounds and next year moving onto British title level.
“With this three year contract I think Neil and Frank are going to build me better.
Marsh added, “It was a massive decision for Tom and he is a loyal guy, but he had to do what is best for his family.
“Frank made me an offer and I just couldn’t refuse it for Tom. It is a long time project going onto championship level.
“We have got nothing against Matchroom, but this is the best decision for Tom’s career.
“It was a good firm offer and we have stuck by that. We didn’t want to play one against the other.”
- Comanche Boy Cruises To Victory Over Tracy Sneed
- Shannon Briggs destroys Cory Phelps in 1st round TKO
- Don “Da Bomb” George claims IBO Super Middleweight Belt
- Mhlongo & Mlotshwa Impressive In WBF Title Fight Victories
- Results from Friday’s “New Blood” Event in Corona, CA
- Trout gets off the canvas and back into the win column
- Results from “Path to Glory SD Style” San Diego, CA
- Andre Berto Eyes Impressive Showing in September 6 Ring Return
- Marcos Maidana Interview Transcript
- Mexican Boxing Legends Talk Marcos Maidana
- Nonito Donaire vs. Nicholas Walters on October 18th at StubHub Center, Carson, California
- Exciting Times for Randy Petalcorin
- Golovkin-Rubio “Mexican Style” Kick Off
- Jermain Taylor — FESSED UP TO SHOOTING COUSIN … Cops Say