- Austin Trout looking to turn his career around against Daniel Dawson
- Is Canelo capable of taking the baton from Mayweather to become boxing’s next PPV star?
- Maidana throwing 100 punches per round in training for Mayweather
- Maidana, Santa Cruz & Angulo quotes ahead of "Mayhem: Mayweather vs. Maidana 2"
- Golovkin with chance to become Cotto’s WBC mandatory if he beats Rubio
- Kell Brook’s trainer doesn’t want him to take an easy fight on December 6th
- MAYWEATHER PROMOTIONS CONFIRMED FOR INAUGURAL BOX FAN EXPO TO TAKE PLACE SEPT. 13 IN LAS VEGAS
- FIGHT FANS READY FOR AUGUST 22 ESPN FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHTS FROM PECHANGA RESORT & CASINO
- Abraham-Smith: kick-off press conference – quotes
- Kiwitt Back On Home Soil
- Frankie De Alba Headlines on Saturday, October 4 at Valley Forge Casino & Resort
- Undefeated Mexican Future Stars In WBF Title Fights
Video: Manny Pacquiao wants to prove that he is the same aggressive fighter
Manny “Pacman” Pacquiao (55-5-2, 38 KOs) had his media training prior to his WBO welterweight championship rematch against undefeated two-division world chamption Timothy Bradley (31-0, 12 KOs).
“Pacquiao vs. Bradley 2″ takes place at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on Saturday, April 12 at 9:00 p.m. (ET)/6:00 p.m. (PT), and will be produced and distributed live by HBO Pay-Per-View®.
Alan Massengale spoke to Manny Pacquiao, Freddie Roach and Bob Arum at Pacquiao’s media workout for his rematch with Tim Bradley. Pacquiao says he’s ready for fight No. 2. Roach spoke about PacMan’s keys to victory and a showdown with Floyd Mayweather Jr. Arum spoke about his relationship with Oscar De La Hoya.
In this boxing interview, Marcos Villegas speaks to Manny Pacquiao about his April 12th fight with Tim Bradley and says that he proved he’s not a old fighter in his last fight but now he has to confirm it to the world.
Radio Rahim interviews Manny Pacquiao about his fight vs Timothy Bradley. Manny Pacquiao talks rematch fight and killer instinct vs Timothy Bradley. Manny Pacquiao also talks about punishing Timothy Bradley for disrespect on face off with Max Kellerman.
Manny Pacquiao workout on mitts with Freddie Roach at wild card boxing gym. Manny Pacquiao vs Timothy Bradley training session for manny pacquaio. one week before Manny Pacquiao vs Timothy Bradley in Las Vegas.
Radio Rahim interviews Justin Fortune about Manny Pacquiao vs Timothy Bradley. Manny Pacquiao conditioned vs Timothy Bradley by Justin Fortune. Fortune says Manny Pacquiao “killer instinct” will be there vs Timothy Bradely.
Pacquiao vs. Bradley 2: Look Back at Pacquiao-Bradley I (HBO Boxing)
- Results from “Path to Glory SD Style” San Diego, CA
- Anthony Barnes takes out Darryl Fields with a first round KO
- Brook Upsets Porter to take home the title
- Figueroa stops Estrada in an exciting fight
- Dirrell wins rematch with Bika, takes home the belt
- Brook defeats Porter; Dirrell and Bika look poor; Figueroa toughs it out
- Deontay Wilder stops Gavern, wants Klitschko after Stiverne fight
- Pacquiao to train 7 weeks for Algieri fight
- Ricky Burns looking for 3rd division world title at 140 in 2015
- Broner: Khan and Brook can’t beat me
- Robert Garcia impressed with Algieri’s talent level
- Brandon Rios vs. Ruslan Provodnikov in the works for November
- Alfredo Angulo not worried about September 13th fight against De La Rosa
- Cotto working on selecting his December 13th opponent