Most Read Articles
- Carl Froch: The Reluctant Warrior
- Canelo vs. Angulo: We Didn't Learn Anything New
- Will Miguel Cotto vs. Sergio Martinez Decide Canelo's Next Rival?
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Canelo vs Angulo, Santa Cruz, Rigondeaux, and Tony Weeks!
- The Pugilist KOrner: Ann Wolfe, Kermit Cintron, Sugar Hill, Karim Mayfield, Gary Russell Jr, and more
- Froch-Groves meet at Wembley press conference ahead of rematch - 60,000 tickets gone in an hour!
- Scouting Report for Saturday’s Chilemba-Grachev Fight on NBCSN Fight Night
- “San Diego Fights: Border War” Set for Friday, April 4th!
- Gulfstream Promotions card featuring Brandon Quarles This Saturday night in Springfield, VA.
- NBCSN Fight Night Only Place to Catch Adamek-Glazkov – Tickets Sold Out!
- Ceylan to fight Urena at the Nordic Fight Night in Esbjerg
- M-1 Challenge 46 Fact Sheet for Friday in Russia
Published November 25, 2013 | Leave a comment
Jason Welborn and Terry Carruthers meet in a British Eliminator and Midlands Area Light Middleweight Title fight at the Holiday Inn, Birmingham, on Thursday, 19th December. It has all the makings of a real Christmas [...]
Published November 18, 2013 | Leave a comment
Troy James recorded a stunning first round knock-out to claim the Midlands Area Super Featherweight Title on Saturday evening. The Coventry boxer faced Cradley’s Chris Male on EJKO Promotions’ ‘Double Trouble 2’ [...]
Published November 15, 2013 | Leave a comment
By Daniel Mole: Walsall’s Martin Gethin has revealed his disappointment after he was forced to pull out of his British Lightweight title showdown with Anthony Crolla earlier today. Gethin was set to make a maiden [...]
Published November 12, 2013 | Leave a comment
By Dan Mole: Popular Walsall boxer Chris Keane is back in action on Saturday night as he takes on Czech fighter Jiri Svacina at Walsall Town Hall. It’s been a topsy turvy year for the former ABA Champion. It started with [...]
Published November 12, 2013 | Leave a comment
By Daniel Mole: Rob Hunt is ready to grasp the opportunity of a second shot at a British Masters Welterweight Title when he takes on Stourbridge’s Steven Pearce on Saturday (16th November). The Staffordshire boxer [...]
Published November 11, 2013 | Leave a comment
Ainsley Ratcliffe is ready to prove himself after switching from boxing’s amateur ranks to the professional game. The former William Perry ABC flyweight makes his pro debut on EJKO Promotions’ ‘Double Trouble [...]
Published November 8, 2013 | Leave a comment
Tom Stokes is looking to make it a hat-trick of victories when he takes on experienced boxer Danny Donchev next Saturday (16th November) on EJKO Promotions’ ‘Double Trouble 2’ show at Walsall Town Hall. The [...]
Published November 5, 2013 | Leave a comment
By Daniel Mole: Lennox Clarke makes his professional boxing debut next week hoping it will be the start of a better, brighter future. It’s been a whirlwind 12 months for the likeable Halesowen super middleweight. [...]
Published November 4, 2013 | Leave a comment
By Jon Sidaway, UKO Boxing: Punching postman, Chris Male, has declared himself fit and ready for his rescheduled British Super Featherweight Eliminator fight with Coventry's Troy James. Male pulled out of the initial [...]
Published October 29, 2013 | Leave a comment
Martin Gethin visited his beloved Walsall FC on Saturday as he steps up preparations ahead of his first defence of the British Lightweight title next month. The 29 year-old takes on Anthony Crolla on Saturday, 23rd [...]
Published October 28, 2013 | Leave a comment
By Daniel Mole: Former Midlands Area Welterweight Champion, Steven Pearce, insists he has learnt from defeat and is ready to return to winning ways when he faces Rob Hunt for a British Masters Welterweight Strap next month. [...]
Published October 24, 2013 | Leave a comment
Chris Male and Troy James went head-to-head as they prepare for their re-arranged showdown at Walsall Town Hall next month. The Midlands pair were due to meet last month but Male suffered a calf injury and James was [...]
Published October 17, 2013 | Leave a comment
Steven Pearce and Rob Hunt went head-to-head as they prepare for their British Masters Welterweight showdown next month. The pair clash on EJKO Promotions’ ‘Double Trouble 2’ on Saturday, 16th November. Pearce, [...]
Published October 16, 2013 | Leave a comment
Walsall’s Martin Gethin makes a first defence of his British Lightweight title next month. The 29 year-old takes on Anthony Crolla on the undercard of Carl Froch’s WBA and IBF Super Middleweight title showdown [...]
Published October 15, 2013 | Leave a comment
The bill for EJKO Promotions’ ‘Double Trouble 2’ show at Walsall Town Hall on Saturday, 16th November has been finalised. It promises to be a real treat for Black Country Fight Fans with nine intriguing bouts [...]
- Canelo stops Angulo in 10th; Santa Cruz defeats Mijares
- Rustam Nugaev and Roman Morales Victorious on ESPN Friday Night Fights
- Disappointment For Marston, Prince Reigns Supreme, Sensational Ozgul Bros roll on
- Hardy & Paddock Claim Titles in Bumper Night of Boxing Action
- Acourtier ‘Warzone’ Event Review
- Thompson Boxing Promotions “New Blood” Results: Carlson Wins WBC Latino 118 lb. Title
- DeGale defeats Khatchikian in a surprisingly competitive fight
- Anthony Peterson vs. Marcos Jimenez, March 21st ESPN FNF Co-Main
- Vanes Martirosyan Media Workout Quotes
- Danny Garcia eyes future Mayweather showdown if he beats Herrera this Saturday
- Al Haymon Signs Baltimore Featherweight Gervonta Davis
- Ekpo wants all the big fights in the world
- Hopkins-Shumenov Announce Light Heavyweight Unification Bout
- Froch/Groves – Promotion for Dummies?