Most Read Articles
- Money Sr. says Hopkins is jealous of Money Jr. after claiming he'll fight him @ 160
- Can someone please explain this ? Benn/Eubanks
- The Sun FW column is shocking
- Bernard Hopkins: Rebel Or Just Misunderstood
- Omar Andres Narvaez vs. David Carmona RBR
- REALER SPORTS "In Depth" : Bernard Hopkins
- MAYWEATHER vs PACQUIAO :
- Floyd still scared of Pac
Chambers vs. Stiverne
Published February 27, 2013 | 16 Comments
In the wake of Cristobal Arreola's withdrawal from the March 9th HBO show, Eddie Chambers (36-3, 18 KO's) has offered to step up to fight Bermane Stiverne (22-1-1, 20 KO's). Chambers has been in the gym and says he is ready [...]
- Why Floyd Won’t Fight Maidana?
- Mayweather Sr: Maidana’s too easy to hit for Floyd Jr.
- Arum: Broner’s not who people thought he was
- Provodnikov says he’ll fight Rios
- Mayweather now ready to fight Pacquiao?
- 2013 Year End Awards: Fighter of the year, KO of the year, Fight of the year, Upset of the year
- Mayweather: Pacquiao fight will not happen as long as he’s still promoted by Bob Arum
- Big Apple Boxing results
- Who Dares Wins: Welborn Crowned New Champion
- Odom and Barnwell Score Wins
- Maidana Shocked the Boxing World with an Upset Victory over Broner
- Broner gets beat up and knocked down by Maidana
- Marcos Maidana solves The Problem
- Maidana punishes Broner – a hype job exposed, or can Broner bounce back?