Most Read Articles
- Video - Floyd Mayweather: Manny Pacquiao Is Not On My Level
- Alex Ariza Explains The Maidana Video
- Mayweather heads for 2014 bout with Pacquiao: belt or no belt?
- Adrien Broner – the showman’s showdown
- Video: Floyd Mayweather Discusses Future Opponents
- Broner/Maidana Fight: Formal Investigation Into Cheating Allegations
- Usmanee vs Rodriguez on Friday Night Fights, January 10 at Emerald Queen Casino
- Video: Floyd Mayweather Talks About Mayweather Promotions
- Lewis Rees looks to close the year with a sparkling performance
- Selby vs Munroe on Feb 1
- Tyler Asselstine Back In Action
- Ivan Redkach Headlines Stacked Shobox Quadrupleheader On January 17 Against Tony Luis
- Would Floyd have beaten Maidana if he had moved up in weight so quickly?
- Martin Murray vs Miguel Cotto
- I Think Adrien Broner Will Be A FUTURE Legend
- Will A Japanese Boxer Ever Be WBC Heavyweight Champion?
- Brandon Rios call out Provodnikov, who wins?
- Viktor Postol..
- The Courage of Tommy Burns
- At the age of 24 who was more impressive against Maidana- Khan or Broner?
Published September 15, 2012 | 42 Comments
(Photo credit: Sumio Yamada) By Michael Collins: ESPN analyst Teddy Atlas doesn't think that WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. has the skills or the hand speed to beat a talented fighter like Sergio Martinez [...]
Published September 15, 2012 | 11 Comments
(Photo credit: Naoki Fakuda) By Joseph Herron: After over a year of verbal sparring from both camps, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. vs. Sergio “Maravilla” Martinez is finally upon us! The main event will be broadcast on HBO [...]
Published September 15, 2012 | 18 Comments
By Joseph Herron: In what most fight scribes are calling the most impactful 160 pound contest since “Trinidad vs. Hopkins, 2001”, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (46-0-1, 32 KOs) will be facing Sergio Martinez (49-2-2, 28 KOs) [...]
Published September 15, 2012 | 62 Comments
by Geoffrey Ciani - Ever since Sergio Martinez scored a devastating second round knockout against Paul Williams, he has been gunning for a big name opponent. Unfortunately for Martinez, he was unsuccessful in his attempts [...]
Published September 14, 2012 | 107 Comments
By Michael Collins: WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (46-0-1, 32 KO's) was able to successfully make weight during today's weigh-in with Sergio Martinez (49-2-2, 28 KO's) in Las Vegas, Nevada for their fight [...]
Published September 14, 2012 | 34 Comments
By Michael Collins: Trainer Freddie Roach says that he's tried without success to get WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (46-0-1, 32 KO's) to move up in weight to the super middleweight division in order for [...]
Published September 14, 2012 | 44 Comments
By Emilio Camacho, Esq. Several of you have emailed me asking for a prediction for the Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. v. Sergio Martinez fight. By popular demand, here it is. First, I want to note that I am making a bold prediction [...]
Published September 14, 2012 | 13 Comments
BETHLEHEM, PA - Just because the key players of next week's nationally televised NBC Sports Network Fight Night triple header in Bethlehem, PA are locked away for their final preparations before their own fights, it doesn't [...]
Published September 14, 2012 | 1 Comment
LAS VEGAS, NEV. (September 14, 2012) – Top Rank® and DiBella Entertainment announced today that the September 15 JULIO CÉSAR CHÁVEZ JR. vs. SERGIO "Maravilla" MARTÍNEZ Méxican Independence Day weekend world middleweight [...]
Published September 14, 2012 | 24 Comments
by Robert Jackson: The ‘Just the facts’ series has held court for many fights dating back to the Mayweather/De La Hoya matchup, and since then has offered a technical perspective in regards to the upcoming ‘BIG’ fight, [...]
Published September 14, 2012 | 4 Comments
Undefeated World Boxing Council (WBC) middleweight champion and Son of the Legend, JULIO CÉSAR CHÁVEZ JR., 46-0-1, 32 KOs), of Culiacán, México, and two-division world champion and pound for pound kingpin with the matinee [...]
Published September 14, 2012 | 47 Comments
By Rob Smith: Sergio Martinez (49-2-2, 28 KO's) is going to have to make a believer out of WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (46-0-1, 32 KO's) and especially his trainer Freddie Roach, who is predicting a knockout [...]
Published September 13, 2012 | 30 Comments
(Photo credit: Sumio Yamada) By Paul Strauss: What's a silly movie made in 1966, starring Zero Mostel, Phil Silvers and Buster Keaton got to do with this Saturday night's HBO PPV fight night at the Thomas & Mack Center, Las [...]
Published September 13, 2012 | 71 Comments
By Joseph Herron: Great trainers insist to every fighter who walks through their gym to leave all emotion at the door. The sport of pugilism is not about violence, but built on sportsmanship, discipline, and athleticism. Most [...]
Published September 13, 2012 | 46 Comments
By Michael Collins: In looking at how average WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (46-0-1, 32 KO's) has looked throughout his boxing career, including his time as the WBC 160 pound champion, one has to wonder [...]
- Floyd Mayweather’s Trainer: Adrien Broner SUCKS … Don’t EVER Compare Him to Floyd!
- WBC News On Klitschko, Stiverne, Arreola
- Opponent Change For Frankie Gavin
- Vitali Klitschko may have vacated the WBC crown, but it could soon be back in the Klitschko family…
- Video – Floyd Mayweather: Manny Pacquiao Is Not On My Level
- Adrien Broner – the showman’s showdown
- Left-Hook Lounge Radio Goes Live at 9ET/6PT
- Odom and Barnwell Score Wins
- Maidana Shocked the Boxing World with an Upset Victory over Broner
- Broner gets beat up and knocked down by Maidana
- Marcos Maidana solves The Problem
- Maidana punishes Broner – a hype job exposed, or can Broner bounce back?
- Kubrat Pulev stops late sub Joey Abell to defend his IBF intercontinental title
- WBA Interim Welterweight title holder Keith Thurman stops Jesus Soto Karass in nine