Most Read Articles
- Carl Froch: The Reluctant Warrior
- Canelo vs. Angulo: We Didn't Learn Anything New
- Will Miguel Cotto vs. Sergio Martinez Decide Canelo's Next Rival?
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Canelo vs Angulo, Santa Cruz, Rigondeaux, and Tony Weeks!
- The Pugilist KOrner: Ann Wolfe, Kermit Cintron, Sugar Hill, Karim Mayfield, Gary Russell Jr, and more
- Froch-Groves meet at Wembley press conference ahead of rematch - 60,000 tickets gone in an hour!
- KNOCKOUT REALITY SHOW BRINGING BOXING BACK TO THE MAINSTREAM
- Scouting Report for Saturday’s Chilemba-Grachev Fight on NBCSN Fight Night
- “San Diego Fights: Border War” Set for Friday, April 4th!
- Gulfstream Promotions card featuring Brandon Quarles This Saturday night in Springfield, VA.
- NBCSN Fight Night Only Place to Catch Adamek-Glazkov – Tickets Sold Out!
- Ceylan to fight Urena at the Nordic Fight Night in Esbjerg
Published April 9, 2013 | 9 Comments
April 8, 2013 - I am pleased to announce that according to laboratory results I am not under suspicion of having taken a banned substance in connection with my bout against Lamont Peterson. We have received an email [...]
Published March 29, 2013 | 16 Comments
March 29, 2013 - First and foremost, I want everyone to know that I did not knowingly take any P.E.D., nor do I believe I unknowingly took any P.E.D. The facts are as follows: My camp, at my instruction, requested WADA [...]
Published March 5, 2013 | 6 Comments
by James Harrison: Kendall Holt announced his plans to move up to 147 pounds via twitter stating, "Already planning an April/May return to the ring at 47, no more helping my opponents out by killing myself to make weight. [...]
Published March 4, 2013 | 9 Comments
Former junior welterweight world titlist Kendall Holt will be moving up to 147lbs after spending the majority at or around the 140lb weight limit. The move to welterweight is coming at a time in Holt's career where he is [...]
Published February 23, 2013 | 55 Comments
By Bill Phanco: In an impressive performance, IBF light welterweight champion Lamont Peterson (31-1-1, 18 KO’s) retained his IBF title on Friday night in stopping Kendall Holt (28-6, 16 KO’s) in the 8th round at the DC [...]
Published February 21, 2013 | 11 Comments
by Chip Mitchell, Robert Uzzell, and Crystal Hamlin: Friday Night Fights returns to Washington, DC as World No. 6 ranked (No. 3 IBF) Kendall “Rated R” Holt, (28-5, 16 KOs) tries to dethrone IBF Light Welterweight champ [...]
Published February 20, 2013 | 6 Comments
The February 22 edition of ESPN’s Friday Night Fights presented by Corona Extra will feature an IBF Title fight between current Junior Welterweight titlist Lamont Peterson (30-1-1, 15 KOs) and former Junior Welterweight [...]
Published February 20, 2013 | 10 Comments
by Chip Mitchell: On Friday February 22, 2013, Lamont “Havoc” Peterson defends his IBF Light Welterweight title against Kendall “Rated R” Holt. The fight will be the main event on ESPN2’s Friday Night Fights. [...]
Published February 17, 2013 | 15 Comments
by James Harrison: February 22nd, IBF light-welterweight titlist Lamont Peterson (30-1-1-15 KO's) will defend his belt against Kendall "Rated R" Holt (28-5-16 KO's) at the D.C. Armory. The defense is Peterson's first after [...]
Published February 11, 2013 | 3 Comments
Former WBO Light Welterweight Champion Kendall Holt (28-5, 16 KOs), is in deep preparation for his upcoming world title bout against current IBF champ, Lamont Peterson (35-1-1, 15 KOs). The 12-round main event takes place [...]
Published February 6, 2013 | Leave a comment
Blog Talk Radio’s “The Pugilist KOrner” is honored to present former WBO Junior Welterweight Champion Kendall “Rated R” Holt, Lightweight contender Mickey Bey Jr, Junior Welterweight prospect Chris Algieri, and [...]
Published January 28, 2013 | Leave a comment
Tickets for "REDEMPTION: Peterson vs. Holt" go on sale today, Monday, January 28th at 1:00 p.m. EST. Championship boxing's return to our nation's capital has created a buzz among sports fans ready to see, IBF Junior Welterweight [...]
Published January 4, 2013 | 3 Comments
By Bill Phanco: IBF light welterweight champion Lamont Peterson (30-1-1, 15 KO’s) looks to be finally about to defend his IBF title after having won it over a year ago in defeating former IBF/WBA light welterweight champion [...]
- Canelo stops Angulo in 10th; Santa Cruz defeats Mijares
- Rustam Nugaev and Roman Morales Victorious on ESPN Friday Night Fights
- Disappointment For Marston, Prince Reigns Supreme, Sensational Ozgul Bros roll on
- Hardy & Paddock Claim Titles in Bumper Night of Boxing Action
- Acourtier ‘Warzone’ Event Review
- Thompson Boxing Promotions “New Blood” Results: Carlson Wins WBC Latino 118 lb. Title
- DeGale defeats Khatchikian in a surprisingly competitive fight
- Anthony Peterson vs. Marcos Jimenez, March 21st ESPN FNF Co-Main
- Vanes Martirosyan Media Workout Quotes
- Danny Garcia eyes future Mayweather showdown if he beats Herrera this Saturday
- Al Haymon Signs Baltimore Featherweight Gervonta Davis
- Ekpo wants all the big fights in the world
- Hopkins-Shumenov Announce Light Heavyweight Unification Bout
- Froch/Groves – Promotion for Dummies?