Sergio Martinez: "Top Rank lied a lot with Manny Pacquiao! He's not close to the fighter he pretends to be" - On The Ropes Boxing Radio #151 - NOW AVAILABLE ON DEMAND!
by Jenna J - This week's 151st edition of On the Ropes Boxing Radio features special guest Sergio Martinez. You can click play on the player to listen.
Article posted on 22.11.2011
On the Ropes Boxing Radio is back to bring you all the latest boxing news and upcoming fight discussion! Join me Jenna J, the Hostess, along with my amazing Producer and Co-Host Geoffrey Ciani.
TOPICS FOR DISCUSSION:
• HBO's replay of Pacquiao vs. Marquez that also featured a poll as to who won the bout. Do the overwhelming results in favor of Marquez mean that we will inevitably see Pacquiao vs Marquez 4 next?
• Julio Cesar Chavez Jr's dominate TKO5 victory over Peter Manfredo Jr.
• Who should Chavez Jr. fight next? Alvarez or Martinez?
• Bob Arum suggesting that he would like to make a DeLaHoya vs. Chavez Jr fight.
• Cotto vs Margarito 24/7 episode 1 review. Will this rematch really bring resolution? And who will ultimately win this fight?
• Saul Alvarez vs Kermit Cintron this upcoming weekend. Who will win and Why?
RIGHT CLICK and 'SAVE AS' TO DOWNLOAD EPISODE #151
Be sure to join us for this week’s exclusive interview!
• Is coming off a October 1st TKO11 win over Darren Barker
• Has won title belts at both 154 & 160 pounds
• Current record stands at 48-2-2 with 27 wins coming by way of knockout
• Will be making his sixth guest appearance “On the Ropes”
• Pawel Wolak vs. Delvin Rodriguez
• Abner Mares vs. Joseph Agbeko 12
• Vic Darchinyan vs. Anselmo Moreno
BE SURE TO TUNE IN!
On the Ropes Boxing Radio would like to give a special thanks to Alex Sherpakovski!
To learn more about “On the Ropes Boxing Radio:
Visit our official Website:
Subscribe to our show on i-tunes:
Join our Facebook Group:
Or Follow us on Twitter:
To contact Geoffrey Ciani or Jenna J:
To read more by Ciani or Jenna please visit The Mushroom Mag:
previous article: Helenius, Braekhus Media Day in Berlin
next article: Mikkel Kessler-Robert Stieglitz Back On For April 14th - Bigger Fights Await “The Viking Warrior” If He Can Win
Boxing Forum | Boxing | Bet On This Fight | Back To Top